- Topographic shading effects on solar power production webapp. Topographic horizon angles are available for most of California.
- Modeled 1-sec PV power output data webapp. 15 minute averaged data for 100 California Solar Initiative PV Sites were downscaled to 1 second data.
- Solar energy calculator webapp.
- Solar variability model for PV power plants. Contact email@example.com to apply this model to your power plant to evaluate ramp rates, energy storage, and forecasting needs.
- Professor Jan Kleissl’s resource page
- UCSD DEMROES Weather Monitoring Stations
- UCSD operational forecast images
- UCSD NWP-Based Solar Forecasting
- 2010 National Science Foundation: Coupling Between Skin Temperature and Evapotranspiration
- 2010 California Solar Energy Collaborative: Release of more accurate solar resource data for California
- Group Presentation Sign-up Sheet
- Grid Integration Presentation Sign-up Sheet
- Panther Job Queue Sign-up Sheet